- A minimum of 20 general CLE credits and 3 Professional Responsibility credits each year
- 10-20% discounts on all Decalogue Events
- Membership in the Alliant Credit Union
- Discount pricing on Smokeball case management software
- $10/mo discount on IICLE online library subscription for new members
Our new Membership and Donation features are almost ready!
We really appreciate your patience (and support) while we put the finishing touches on a better way to enjoy a Decalogue membership or donate to Decalogue to keep our mission and vision alive.
For now, if you’d like to become a member, please fill out the membership form and then return to this page for payment.
Not a Lawyer?
Join Friends of Decalogue
to support our programming
and to receive member
discounts to all events
Make an optional tax-deductible donation to the Decalogue Foundation
The Decalogue Foundation subsidizes the Society's free CLE classes and supports 10 scholarships at Illinois law schools and the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
We encourage our members to support these programs by adding a tax-deductible contribution to your dues payment.
The Decalogue Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization registered with the State of Illinois. Donations are deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
The Decalogue Society of Lawyers is a 501(c)(6) organization.
Donations are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.